If you are not 100% satisfied with your online purchase, you can return your item to us for store credits. For returns: Fill in this form within 14 working days of receiving your parcel. We will reply you within 2 working days on further instructions for the return. Please note the following:
- Returned items must be in original condition: unwashed, unworn and unscented. Items which do not fulfill these criteria will be duly rejected.
- Returns are not accepted for: lingerie, orders made with sale discount codes, books, voucher codes from reward points redemption and sale items.
- No cash refunds will be made for returns. Store credits will be issued via an online code, valid for 3 months.
- Store credits are to be fully utilised in a single order. No credits/refunds will be given for the balance amount not used.
- Credits can only be used to offset online purchase of products (not delivery fees), and the amount offset by credits will not count to the min. spend for free local shipping. *Note: Credits are issued based on amount paid (less discounts), and cannot be utilised in a new order with other discount codes.
- Send your return item to us via traceable modes. We will not be responsible for any lost mail. Delivery fees, if any, will not be reimbursed. Alternatively, drop off the item at our retail store. We'll issue your store credits within 14 days.
- Alternatively, we can arrange for a 1-to-1 exchange at our retail store. You will need to select the item for exchange, and wait for our confirmation before heading down. Our retail staff will not be able to process an exchange for your online order to an in-store item.
DEFECTS / INCORRECT ITEMS RECEIVED
We do a quality check for each parcel before it leaves our hands. In the unlikely event that you receive a defective/incorrect item, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. For defects/incorrect items: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with snapshots of the area of the defect and your order details, within 14 working days of receiving your parcel. We will reply you within 2 working days on further instructions for the return. Please note the following:
- Returned items must be in original condition, unwashed and unworn with the tag intact. Items which do not fulfill these criteria will be duly rejected.
- If a replacement of the exact item ordered is not available, customers can opt for store credits or a refund.
What are not considered defects?
- All items should be handwashed and NOT soaked. If an issue arises from machine-washing/soaking, this will not be considered a defect.
- Kindly allow for 0.5 - 0.8" difference in our given measurements, and 20% discrepancy in the product color due to lighting. Such variances are not defects.
- Prints on items may vary in terms of symmetry/alignment for each piece and will not be considered a defect.
- Items with slight imperfections (loose thread, slight dotted stains etc) which do not affect the overall appearance will not be considered a defect.
The policy set out above applies to products purchased from www.dearcollective.com. To learn more about the Returns Policy for products purchased from our stockists, please check in-store.
DEAR COLLECTIVE reserves the right to change its policies without prior notice.