WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND
- Hand wash your garments at all times to maintain their shape and quality.
- Separate your laundry into groups with similar colors: whites, darks and colours.
- For coloured garments, hand wash in room temperature water separately for first two washes.
- Wash with room temperature water and do not soak your garments.
- Do not bleach or use too much detergent.
- Turn your garments inside out before washing.
- Air dry garments and when necessary, iron on low-heat setting.
- For stretchy garments, material is woven, thus, avoid excess friction with surfaces to prevent furring.