MY MANY FEELINGS BOOK
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
View all available colours.
Learning to identify and label emotions is part of building emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence develops a bit differently than other areas as they are less concrete and lie on a spectrum. Labeling emotions correctly can take children years of absorbing, interpreting, and experiencing emotions themselves.
Features of the book:
- Realistic images of human emotions
- A focus on facial expressions without body language (which is learned from you daily!)
- Diverse representation
- Neutral colours and clothing to help your child concentrate on the facial expressions
How to use:
- Don’t be afraid to dramatically act out the different emotions while reading the book with your child. Exaggerating your facial expressions will really help your baby understand the different emotions.
- 6 - 18 months
Materials & Care:
- Printed on recycled paper with Soy Ink
- Wipe clean with cloth to clean
- Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 1.8 cm
- Pages: 16 pages
Reviews from Budding's website:
★★★★★5 out of 5 stars. Jenyce L
This book is my twins' favourite! They are so intrigued by the real images of people and their expressions. The book is of very high quality with vivid images.
★★★★★5 out of 5 stars. LL
i like that this book features children of different race and ages, with unique features. it is a good representation of the society that my children are growing up in.
- For dark-coloured pieces, some colour
transfer may occur, wash separately for first few washes and put in bag
- Separate your laundry into groups with similar colors: whites, darks and colours.
- Do not bleach or use too much detergent.
For other tips on caring for your garment, refer to: https://dearcollective.com/pages/garment-care
The following may be used as a guide for size selection for our dresses, tops and bottoms.
However, we'll still recommend relying on the measurements stated to select the most suitable size.
XS - for pre-pregnancy UK6
S - for pre-pregnancy UK8
M - for pre-pregnancy UK10
L - for pre-pregnancy UK12
XL - for pre-pregnancy UK14
For our bandeau/nursing bras, refer to the details on each page for measurements and size references.