MY BODY PARTS BOOK
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
View all available colours.
Around 7 to 8 months, your child is learning that faces are different. He can really focus with both of his eyes now and begins to look at the individual features of a face. He is also starting to understand that each feature has a name, which is an important step in developing language skills.
Features of the book:
- Isolation of the body parts
- Realistic images – babies love photos of other babies!
- Diverse representation
How to use:
- Play a game of Simon Says or add actions to each body part such as “blink your eyes”. Ask your child to point to different body parts (“touch your nose” and “show me your hair”) and give them a moment to find it on their own before showing them.
- Try two-step directions. Children at this age are increasingly able to handle two-part instructions, and a mirror is a great place to practice this—especially when you follow along with them. Try to keep the instructions simple at first by focusing only on one change: “First touch your ear, THEN your head!"
- 6 - 12 months
- Printed on recycled paper with Soy Ink
- Wipe clean with cloth to clean
- Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 1.8 cm
- Pages: 12 pages
Reviews from Budding's website:
★★★★★5 out of 5 stars. Vivien L
Love the quality of this book, really sturdy with realistic and clear pictures of the various body parts. Had a great time reading to my baby!
★★★★★5 out of 5 stars. Yan Z.
Really love the books with real life picture as I'm practicing Montessori and it's hard to find good quality books like this.
- For dark-coloured pieces, some colour
transfer may occur, wash separately for first few washes and put in bag
- Separate your laundry into groups with similar colors: whites, darks and colours.
- Do not bleach or use too much detergent.
For other tips on caring for your garment, refer to: https://dearcollective.com/pages/garment-care
The following may be used as a guide for size selection for our dresses, tops and bottoms.
However, we'll still recommend relying on the measurements stated to select the most suitable size.
XS - for pre-pregnancy UK6
S - for pre-pregnancy UK8
M - for pre-pregnancy UK10
L - for pre-pregnancy UK12
XL - for pre-pregnancy UK14
For our bandeau/nursing bras, refer to the details on each page for measurements and size references.