I HEARD YOUR FEELINGS CONVERSATION CARDS
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
View all available colours.
Each Conversation Card features a common scenario, such as being picked for a team, or accidentally breaking a vase.
Questions on the back of each card invite parents and children to discuss what is happening and how the characters are feeling in each scene.
By looking at the characters’ faces and postures and reflecting on a child's own experiences, these cards help children to recognize emotional dynamics in a variety of situations, while sparking important conversations about feelings and socialization.
- Develop Social & Emotional Intelligence: Helps develop empathy and analytical skills, while examining friendly illustrations depicting emotional dynamics in a variety of situations.
- Screen-free Fun: A wholesome, educational game that cultivates conversation, socialization, and skill-building while developing essential skills.
- Environmentally Responsible: Made from 90% recycled gray board printed with vegetable-based inks.
- For ages 3 and up
- 48 flash cards, 2 parent cards
- Card size: 4½” x 6”
- Box size: 5 x 6½”
- For dark-coloured pieces, some colour
transfer may occur, wash separately for first few washes and put in bag
- Separate your laundry into groups with similar colors: whites, darks and colours.
- Do not bleach or use too much detergent.
For other tips on caring for your garment, refer to: https://dearcollective.com/pages/garment-care
The following may be used as a guide for size selection for our dresses, tops and bottoms.
However, we'll still recommend relying on the measurements stated to select the most suitable size.
XS - for pre-pregnancy UK6
S - for pre-pregnancy UK8
M - for pre-pregnancy UK10
L - for pre-pregnancy UK12
XL - for pre-pregnancy UK14
For our bandeau/nursing bras, refer to the details on each page for measurements and size references.