EARTH MAMA ORGANIC NIPPLE BUTTER
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
View all available colours.
Soothing Organic Nipple Butter is buttery and botanical-rich, lanolin-free and non-sticky. It moisturizes dry skin, and brings your nipples back to their happy place. And since it just might end up in baby’s mouth, it’s Non-GMO Project Verified. So there’s no need to wash it off before nursing!
Apply after each feeding or as needed — and feel free to slather liberally on flanges for a more comfortable pumping experience. Other places to slather it: on lips, cheeks, heels, cuticles and elbows.
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- NO petroleum, parabens, or lanolin.
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner.
- For dark-coloured pieces, some colour
transfer may occur, wash separately for first few washes and put in bag
- Separate your laundry into groups with similar colors: whites, darks and colours.
- Do not bleach or use too much detergent.
For other tips on caring for your garment, refer to: https://dearcollective.com/pages/garment-care
The following may be used as a guide for size selection for our dresses, tops and bottoms.
However, we'll still recommend relying on the measurements stated to select the most suitable size.
XS - for pre-pregnancy UK6
S - for pre-pregnancy UK8
M - for pre-pregnancy UK10
L - for pre-pregnancy UK12
XL - for pre-pregnancy UK14
For our bandeau/nursing bras, refer to the details on each page for measurements and size references.