Also available in Navy.
- Dual Function (during maternity and nursing)
- Made of stretchy cotton/lycra: material is woven, thus, avoid excess friction with surfaces to minimize furring
- Can be worn post-maternity
- Lift up nursing access
- Back zip for easy wearing
Model is 1.77m / UK 6 and wears the smallest size.
SIZE XS: 14-15'' shoulder, 16-17'' chest, 14'' waist, 34.5'' length.
SIZE S: 14.5-15.5'' shoulder, 17-18'' chest, 15'' waist, 34.5'' length.
SIZE M: 15-16'' shoulder, 18-19'' chest, 16'' waist, 35'' length.
SIZE L: 15.5-16.5'' shoulder, 19-20'' chest, 17'' waist, 35'' length.
SIZE XL: 16-17'' shoulder, 20-21'' chest, 18'' waist, 35.5'' length.
The following may be used as a guide for size selection for our dresses, tops and bottoms.
However, we'll still recommend relying on the measurements stated to select the most suitable size.
XS - for pre-pregnancy UK6
S - for pre-pregnancy UK8
M - for pre-pregnancy UK10
L - for pre-pregnancy UK12
XL - for pre-pregnancy UK14
For our bandeau/nursing bras, refer to the details on each page for measurements and size references.
- For coloured garments, hand wash in room temperature water separately for first two washes.
- Separate your laundry into groups with similar colors: whites, darks and colours.
- Do not bleach or use too much detergent.
For other tips on caring for your garment, refer to: https://dearcollective.com/pages/garment-care