- Dual function (both maternity and nursing)
- Made of soft, stretchy modal fabric
- Unlined, not sheer
- Back zip for easy wearing
- Can be worn post-maternity
- Nursing access: lift up bust seams
Model is 1.77m / UK 6 and wears the smallest size
SIZE XS: 15.5-17.5" chest, 13.5-15.5" waist, 19.5-21.5" hip, 34.5" length.
SIZE S: 16.5-18.5" chest, 14.5-16.5" waist, 20.5-22.5" hip, 34.5" length.
SIZE M: 17.5-19.5" chest, 15.5-17.5" waist, 21.5-23.5" hip, 35" length.
SIZE L: 18.5-20.5" chest, 16.5-18.5" waist, 22.5-24.5" hip, 35" length.
SIZE XL: 19.5-21.5" chest, 17.5-19.5" waist, 23.5-25.5" hip, 35.5" length.
The following may be used as a guide for size selection for our dresses, tops and bottoms.
However, we'll still recommend relying on the measurements stated to select the most suitable size.
XS - for pre-pregnancy UK6
S - for pre-pregnancy UK8
M - for pre-pregnancy UK10
L - for pre-pregnancy UK12
XL - for pre-pregnancy UK14
For our bandeau/nursing bras, refer to the details on each page for measurements and size references.
Flexible Returns Policy
If you are not 100% satisfied with your online purchase, you can return your item to us for store credits which comes with a 3-month validity period. For more details, refer to: https://dearcollective.com/pages/returns-defects.
- For coloured garments, hand wash in room temperature water separately for first two washes.
- Separate your laundry into groups with similar colors: whites, darks and colours.
- Do not bleach or use too much detergent.
For other tips on caring for your garment, refer to: https://dearcollective.com/pages/garment-care