EARTH MAMA ORGANIC PEACEFUL TEA
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
View all available colours.
Truth: it’s ok to slow down. OK? Serene and citrusy Organic Peaceful™ Tea is formulated with chamomile and herbs traditionally used to help promote a sense of calm, relieve occasional anxiousness, ease tension and promote sleep. With oatstraw, calming chamomile, and a hint of red raspberry leaf and orange peel for a nice, bright citrusy vibe. Peaceful and soothing for anyone who needs to chill: Pregnant ladies, stressed out dads, or rambunctious kids. Best served with a couple of good, deep, cleansing breaths.
- Relaxing Citrus Chamomile Herbal Tea to Help Support Anxious Mamas-To-Be*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea bag has its own little love note from us to you.
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf*, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower*, Avena Sativa (Oatstraw)*, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel*, Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry) Leaf* *Organic
Reviews from Earth Mama's website:
★★★★★5 out of 5 stars. Gabby
★★★★★5 out of 5 stars. Brittany
★★★★★5 out of 5 stars. Sarah
- For dark-coloured pieces, some colour
transfer may occur, wash separately for first few washes and put in bag
- Separate your laundry into groups with similar colors: whites, darks and colours.
- Do not bleach or use too much detergent.
For other tips on caring for your garment, refer to: https://dearcollective.com/pages/garment-care
The following may be used as a guide for size selection for our dresses, tops and bottoms.
However, we'll still recommend relying on the measurements stated to select the most suitable size.
XS - for pre-pregnancy UK6
S - for pre-pregnancy UK8
M - for pre-pregnancy UK10
L - for pre-pregnancy UK12
XL - for pre-pregnancy UK14
For our bandeau/nursing bras, refer to the details on each page for measurements and size references.