- Dual function (both maternity and nursing)
- Made of stretchy cotton/lycra: material is woven, thus, avoid excess friction with surfaces to minimize furring
- Unlined, not sheer
- Can be worn post-maternity
- Crease-free/Minimal Ironing Needed
- Nursing access: pull aside
Model is 1.77m / UK 6 and wears the smallest size
SIZE XS: 14-16'' shoulder, 15-17'' chest, 12-14'' waist, 18-20'' hip, 37'' length.
SIZE S: 14.5-16.5'' shoulder, 16-18'' chest, 13-15'' waist, 19-21'' hip, 37'' length.
SIZE M: 15-17'' shoulder, 17-19'' chest, 14-16'' waist, 20-22'' hip, 37.5'' length.
SIZE L: 15.5-17.5'' shoulder, 18-20'' chest, 15-17'' waist, 21-23'' hip, 37.5'' length.
SIZE XL: 15.5-17.5'' shoulder, 19-21'' chest, 18-20'' waist, 24-26'' hip, 37.5'' length.
The following may be used as a guide for size selection for our dresses, tops and bottoms.
However, we'll still recommend relying on the measurements stated to select the most suitable size.
XS - for pre-pregnancy UK6
S - for pre-pregnancy UK8
M - for pre-pregnancy UK10
L - for pre-pregnancy UK12
XL - for pre-pregnancy UK14
For our bandeau/nursing bras, refer to the details on each page for measurements and size references.
Flexible Returns Policy
If you are not 100% satisfied with your online purchase, you can return your item to us for store credits which comes with a 3-month validity period. For more details, refer to: https://dearcollective.com/pages/returns-defects.
- For coloured garments, hand wash in room temperature water separately for first two washes.
- Separate your laundry into groups with similar colors: whites, darks and colours.
- Do not bleach or use too much detergent.
For other tips on caring for your garment, refer to: https://dearcollective.com/pages/garment-care